Here is the basic process for most orders. Please read this and follow these steps to ensure your order flows as smoothly as possible and you understand the process.
1. Quote: Contact our Orders Dept. for a detailed quote on what you are looking for
2. Submit /Approve Order: Send your order to our Orders Dept. with all specifics, yes, we need to know what sizes you want as well as how many. You will receive an order confirmation confirming your details, you need to look this over and approve it.
3. Place Deposit: Once you approve your order we will invoice you, we need at least 50% up front (more on orders with pricey garments) to get your order into our queue or your deadline may be in jeopardy.
4. Submit/Approve Art: Send your art to our Art Dept., this may be done earlier to make sure your art is in the proper format, any edits or art creation will most likely add to your turn time. You will receive a digital mock up of your job to approve, if we are creating or editing your files you will also receive a proof of the actual art as well. These need to be approved before we can proceed with any job.
5. Receive Your Order: At this point we will print your order by scheduled pickup or ship date and you will be required to pay the balance upon pickup or shipment.